Welcome to the Heartland PTO website!
CHECK OUT UPCOMING EVENTS:
2020-2021 School Registration
Mark your calendar! Registration for the 2020-21 school year will open on May 13. Please note this date is later than usual to give staff and families time to prepare during these extenuating circumstances.
- Returning student registration for the 2020-21 school year: Registration for returning early childhood and K-8 students opens on May 13, 2020. High school registration opens July 8, 2020. ParentVUE login and password are required.
- Fee payments for the 2020-21 school year: Fee payments for early childhood and K-8 families open on May 13, 2020. High school fee payments open on July 8, 2020. To provide needed flexibility for families with changing financial situations, fee payment will be open through July 30.
Registration is required every year to review/update information about your child(ren) including phone, email, emergency contacts, health data, etc. By completing your registration, you confirm that your child(ren) will return to school in August.
JOIN the PTO: Membership Information
Support your PTO by becoming a member. Membership is $25 per family.
Click HERE to pay dues.
Details about PTO Membership Dues and Take Stock
By joining the PTO, you help us meet our school’s needs that are outside the scope of their budget.
Parent participation is a big part of what makes Heartland such a great school. Your membership gives you the opportunity to vote on how PTO funds are used and helps support the educational goals of our community and gives you access to the student directory!
HRT Take Stock
As an alternative to having kids sell stuff multiple times throughout the school year, we ask parents to “Take Stock” and make a one-time donation to fund our Operating Budget. Without this money, we would be forced to cut some of the programs that our students, teachers, and parents have grown to appreciate and enjoy.
Last year, Take Stock Fees paid for:
- Admission and bus fees to class field trips.
- Funds given to each teacher for classroom supplies
- Multiple grants awarded to teachers to enrich the classroom learning experience
- Water Bottles and Shaved Ice at Field Day
- Operating expenses of school clubs and JagU
- Ice Cream Social
- Teacher Appreciation and Recognition
- and more!