Thank you to all the families and friends that supported and enjoyed their Krispy Kreme Donuts. We really appreciate your support of the 5th Grade class! Keep an eye out for 5th grade families to be selling Hy-Vee Coupon Cards in the near future. All the funds raised by the 5th grade class go 100% towards activities organized for them during their final year at Heartland.
The 5th Grade Farewell celebrates the 5th graders in their final year of elementary school. 5th Grade Parents-We need your help! The $40 contribution and money raised through the fundraising events will help cover all of our special events this year. If you have not yet donated please Click here to pay 5th Grade Farewell fees.
The $40 contribution and money raised through the fundraising events includes:
• Exclusive ‘Rise Up’ logo T-Shirt
• Special Bound Memory Book
• Class of ’28 Time Capsule
• 5th Grade Picnic
• Community Service Project
• Graduation Ceremony
• Celebration Breakfast with Heartland Staff
• Class Gift dedicated to Heartland from the 5th Grade class of 2021
There are multiple ways to make this contribution. If you prefer electronically paying you can:
1. Pay via PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate 5th grade farewell fees and student name)
2. Pay via the PTO website at heartlandpto.org
If you prefer to pay in cash or check, please make a check payable to Heartland PTO and send it to school with your student in an envelope addressed to Laura Taylor (PTO Treasurer) and indicate it is for 5th Grade Farewell Fees and student name.
Thank you for helping make this year a memorable one for our 5th graders! Please contact Karen O'Mara at email@example.com with any questions.